Written on: 22/12/2002 by Spooik. (1 review written)
1. Lots of professional features such as an organiser,IR, voice dialing, voice memo,...
2. Reliable, no buggy software...
3. Light, stylish
No real bad points, but there could be some improvements:
1. vibrator is a bit weak
2. keypad could be better (buttons with a nice 'click' feel would be nice
3. I can only store 10 SMS messages
4. I can only record 1 voice message
I have this Siemens S35i mobile phone for more than 2 years now and it has never let me down. It's a very nice piece of german engineering and quality.
It's not a fun phone, it's clearly aimed for the professional market and succeeds very well.
" It fall more than 6-7 time from my hand but no scratch still working. " Read More
Written by LeathClem004
" Horrible phone. Horrible service and this stupid phone broke after ... " Read More
Written by allylake2
Testing Review website....
This comment does not have any relation... " Read More
Written by jennyuser1
" Review " Read More
" Bad customer service " Read More
Written by louisjacob