Tom Clancy, Rainbow Six Review

robert.'s review of Tom Clancy, Rainbow Six

Tom Clancy, Rainbow Six

“The book moves into something unique: Clark as the...”

Written on: 20/04/2001 by robert. (1 review written)

the book moves at a good pace and you never now what in the world will happen next. I thought i had the ending established by then middle of the book, but i was wrong. very creative and a book that no one should miss out on.

if you play the game first, like I did, it ruins a lot of the plot for you.

General Comments
The book moves into something unique: Clark as the commander of Rainbow Six, a counter terrorist group that tries to limit the bad guys in the world. I thought the way that the story moved along smoothly was great, and the bad guys are a group that you would never expect: enviromentalist. thats right, the tree huggers are the bad guys in this plot, though I thought it to be a rude interpretation of such tree huggers, it still was very interesting and I enjoyed the angle. There are a lot of hostage negotiations in the book that are very exciting. It lets you into the way these people work. The greatest thing about this book is the massive amount of research it must have taken. I learned a lot of things from this book, and I can only applaud Clancy for taking the time to do the research and making the book a lot better that way. All in all, this is a very very good book and I recommend every one to read it. Read the book first and then play the game.