John Lewis www.johnlewis.com Review

Madness12345's review of John Lewis www.johnlewis.com

☆☆☆☆☆

“Ordered a 32" Hitachi plasma TV from John Lewis...”

Written on: 10/04/2005 by Madness12345 (1 review written)

None

Arrogant, unhelpful and impolite staff.

General Comments
Ordered a 32" Hitachi plasma TV from John Lewis Watford, I specifically ordered this TV due to it being manufactured in Japan to the highest quality. On delivery and unpacking I noticed a huge empty space at the rear of the TV and that there was no country of manufacture. I phoned JL and they were unhelpful on the phone claiming their display model also had a gap. I went to the store and found that there was no gap. To my shock, all the staff began whispering to each other on my arrival which I found very intimidating. When I asked for a refund the department manager accused me of making excuses to return the TV because it wasn't made in Japan. The department manager was arrogant and further to my disgrace stated I would not be able to purchase another TV if I returned this one. Do not expect to get what you see when shopping at John Lewis Watford.

• Plasma TV, £1600

Ganwilliams's Response to Madness12345's Review

Written on: 19/02/2009

this is refering to a physical shop not the website.... I don't think this is the relevant place for a review of "online shopping"!
<br/>