Yves St Laurent Touche Eclat Review

• Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

curlygirl's review of Yves St Laurent Touche Eclat

Yves St Laurent Touche Eclat

“I bought Yves St Laurent Touche Eclat for £21 on my...”

Written on: 05/04/2005 by curlygirl (6 reviews written)

A multi purpose, high quality product
Lasts longer than you would expect
Classy packaging means to own it is a proud thing

Expensive
Misunderstood (see review for full details)
The brush began to smell after a while

General Comments
I bought Yves St Laurent Touche Eclat for £21 on my 16th birthday. I was wearing no makeup and had tired puffy eyebags after crying during that same morning but I was determined to purchase this product after continuously going through different concealers in search for one.

The Yves St. Laurent counter lady clicked some of the tester onto her hand along with some moisturiser then she mixed the two together and rubbed a little under my on of my eyes softly and patted it in. When I looked in the mirror, at first I was disappointed but then, after she had completed application on my other eye I discovered what seemed to me like a miracle;

My eyebag under that eye had gone!

Despite a lack of mascara I felt quite liberated as I sat makeup free except for this product ordering my lunch for an easy on the eye waiter.

Now this is something I really have to make clear:

Touch Eclat (radiant touch) is not a concealer but a highlighter! You can use it at the tops of your cheekbones, under your eyes, in the corners of your eyes, under your eyebrows, in the contours of your lips for a fuller effect, around your nose and basically in the contours of your face.

You need to make sure that the areas of application are well moisturised or you can mix it with moisturiser before application.

The product can be used to brighten the complexion, refresh makeup or bring out (highlight) your favourite features, it is the product that makeup artists use on TV shows (I was on a quiz show with my family once) and what models use. The reason it makes them look so good is because they really really know how to bring out the best in it, something I don't quite know yet but I've been pleased with the results I've achieved so far...

• 2-6 months