Gamo P-800 Review

Boggy.'s review of Gamo P-800

“I'm not a air pistol or gun lover, but need the gun to...”

Written on: 13/12/2002 by Boggy. (1 review written)

Well balanced, very accurate smooth trigger and very reliable

Sometimes the barrel is very difficult to cock.

General Comments
I'm not a air pistol or gun lover, but need the gun to protect my property. I use the GAMO P-800 to intimidate any bandits (if the p-800 don't intimidate, my bennelli m1 will take care of it)
I have already two pistols a DIANA sp50 that was very inprecise and a bruni leslie, but they have broken due to the use that I give to them. I've had the p-800 almost a year now and she don't give me any problems.
So if you want a "pest control" gun very reliable the p-800 is waiting for you.

Bing.'s Response to 57811_Boggy.'s Review

Written on: 25/05/2003

I keep reading these fabulous reviews
<br>about Gamo P800.
<br>Cannot find the pistol on the Gamo website
<br>or anywhere else for that matter.
<br>Where can I see/buy that item

Bertie's Response to 57811_Boggy.'s Review

Written on: 19/12/2003

longshot 77...well, you do have a point but punishment that actually FITTED the crime would surely have a greater deterrent effect. To me, the violation of ones home by a burglar or whatever would attract a minimum sentence of 25 years were I in a position to award it. A few sentences of that nature would surely do the trick.
<br>Live by the sword, die by the sword.
<br>
<br>Anyway, this is the Sports Equipment part of Review Centre and when shooting at people becomes a 'sport', then we can all kiss each other goodbye!!!!.

Longshot 77's Response to 57811_Boggy.'s Review

Written on: 17/12/2003

This guy Just made the point that the UK government just doesnt get. Law abiding men and women need to have a way of protecting their keep. If it takes a couple of hundred theives getting shot breaking into peoples homes and it was advertised mabye the message would get around.

Bertie's Response to 57811_Boggy.'s Review

Written on: 26/09/2003

Boggy..... some contradiction there. You say you don't like guns yet you've broken two giving them some sort of use - hammering in nails perhaps?
<br>Now, I LOVE guns. I can't have too many. You may tie me to a tree and beat me, but I will still love guns.
<br>
<br>And rafa_F117 - can you post your e-mail add. I may be able to answer your query. But I have to get more guns first.

121082_Rafa_F117.'s Response to 57811_Boggy.'s Review

Written on: 02/08/2003

I want to know which gun is more reliable, the Gamo P800 or the Beeman P3??? If someone can tell me their opinions email me...thanks

113126_Crazycanadian.'s Response to 57811_Boggy.'s Review

Written on: 04/07/2003

Here is a great link for your search of the Gamo products. They also have most of the top air pistols and riles and delivery is A.S.A.P.
<br>http://www.pyramydair.com