Conker's Bad Fur Day Review

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Cronos's review of Conker's Bad Fur Day

Conker's Bad Fur Day

“Okay, so when I first got my hands on Conker's Bad...”

Written on: 02/03/2005 by Cronos (1 review written)

I would take a shot in the foot for this game.

There are no bad points.

General Comments
Okay, so when I first got my hands on Conker's Bad Fur Day, I beat the single player campaign in one sitting. Then I had some friends over and we played the multiplayer for 2 1/2 days straight. All we had was something like 100 cans of Sunkist and that old Boston cd that we put on repeat in the background. It was the nuts. We got to the point where we would have codewords to signify different things that were going on. If you were French and running down the center of the map, the people playing as the Tediz would say, "acid trip Stevensons!" That was entirely due to the lack of sleep and Boston influence.

Now I'm 19 and I'm working on a computer science degree in hopes of becoming a video game programmer. I still play this game, actually I was playing it tonight. It is a hit in the dorms. Everyone seems to instantly relate to Conker with words like, "HEY! HE GETS DRUNK TOO? I GET DRUNK ALL THE TIME! Except sometimes I wake up in my boxers downtown..."

I recommend this to anyone that doesn't suck. If you play the game and don't like it, it probably means that you suck and there is really nothing anyone can do about that. I'm sorry.

• Graphics