Webley Vulcan Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

mr sheffield uk's review of Webley Vulcan

“I got my Webley Vulcan way back in 1980, I've looked...”

Written on: 20/02/2005 by mr sheffield uk (1 review written)

My perfect rifle

No bad points

General Comments
I got my Webley Vulcan way back in 1980, I've looked after my Vulcan and use it most weekends, my 2 sons learnt to shoot using it, I've always had open sites never scopes, I've got lots of spares for my Vulcan if I see them in a shop I buy them.

I'm 41 now got the gun when I was 16, and hope to be still shooting it way in to my 70s wtg webley on a fantastic rifle :)

• Accuracy

• Handling

268925_Mtlingard's Response to 184198_mr sheffield uk's Review

Written on: 29/11/2006

Hi, i'm looking for a .177 barrel for the vulcan as mine has had a slight accident, anyone with a spare contact me
<br/>
<br/>Many thanks

Guest's Response to 184198_mr sheffield uk's Review

Written on: 30/06/2012

I have a mk.1 and find it will do all it is asked in the right hands, buy up what spares you can because it will last you out I'm 81 and still use my rifle it's my joints that are stiff and those spares are harder to come by, Happy shootin young un.

352015_J Cross's Response to 184198_mr sheffield uk's Review

Written on: 16/03/2008

Hi, I'm looking for a rear sight for my 70's vulcan, can you help.