Driving Test Success DELUXE 2003/2004 Edition (4 CD SET) Review

From 1 review

Stunt Gerbil's review of Driving Test Success DELUXE 2003/2004 Edition (4 CD SET)

Driving Test Success DELUXE 2003/2004 Edition (4 CD SET)

“I booked my theory test and after a lengthy trawl on...”

Written on: 10/02/2005 by Stunt Gerbil (65 reviews written)

Contains everything you will need.

General Comments
I booked my theory test and after a lengthy trawl on the internet for a bank of questions to help me practice I came across and purchased the Driving Test Success DELUXE 2003/2004 Edition (4 CD SET). I not only needed practice for the multiple choice questions but also for the the hazard perception part of the test, which was much more difficult to get practice on.

I must admit I used the CD's religiously and without them I most definitely would not have passed the theory test on the day, most of the questions I was able to memorise, however Hazard Perception was a skill that the cd's helped me to develop.

These are the good points on them, just that, the CD's were fantastic for the theory test, however the only help I got with my actual practical was the highway code in preparation and maybe the route planner, which I must admit I haven't even looked at as yet since I discovered www.multimap.com

Overall a thumbs up for the theory part of the set but in my experience the only thing that can prepare you for the practical is building up confidence and real life hazard perception skills is with driving lessons. You may want to save some money and go for theory test software only.