Pampers Kandoo Wipes Review

tinajam1's review of Pampers Kandoo Wipes

Pampers Kandoo Wipes

“Pampers Kandoo wipes: We just received a coupon and a...”

Written on: 02/02/2005 by tinajam1 (1 review written)

I love the fact that the potty training packet teaches not only about using the toilet, but wiping and washing which are just as important. This teaches very important skills at a young age.

General Comments
Pampers Kandoo wipes: We just received a coupon and a potty training chart with stickers from pampers/kandoo in the mail yesterday. My daughter has gone on the potty every time since. In less than 24 hours she has received 5 stickers for each catagory (using potty, wiping, washing hands, and drying hands.) Nothing else has worked for her, but she loves putting the stickers in her book. Thank you pampers!!

Wendy56's Response to tinajam1's Review

Written on: 20/10/2008

we really would love to get stickers and the potty chart how can I get those things? my baby just starting to use the potty but she would to use some more help. so how can I get the kandoo potty stickers chart?