O2 X3 Review

• Reception

• Style

tylerc's review of O2 X3

O2 X3

“I brought an O2 X3 phone after speaking to an O2 sales...”

Written on: 01/02/2005 by tylerc (3 reviews written)

None

Keeps turning off
Phone will crash
Takes too long to down load pics
Just keeps breaking!

General Comments
I brought an O2 X3 phone after speaking to an O2 sales man who described this mobile as the best thing since slice bread.... well after 2 days the bread went stale. The phone kept turning itself off and kept crashing. When it did work the quality was rubbish - pic mode just did not work without it being daylight - although you can change the settings the quality is just not there. However, I went to LA and used it as a video recorder and in the sun light it was great. I complained to O2 and they said they were not aware of any problems and asked me to send it back - they in turn sent me a new one which I have had for 2 months and today just sold as I am so fed up with it. To be fair to O2 the battery now stays on, although I have met several other people with the same phone and they also have battery problems. The problem I have with this phone is the camera mode - Once you take a pic it takes about 2-3 seconds to download, so if you move the phone the pic goes blurred - you look like a plank off wood holding the phone for several seconds while trying to keep yourself and the object you are taking a picture off still. As mentioned earlier, the camera just does not work in the slightest dark conditions, not very good when you take it down a pub etc. My 2nd X3 then stopped sending mms msg, it would not send any pic and o2 had no idea why - they offered to replace it again to which I told them no. Funny enough the guy I spoke to at o2 even admitted to me that they should not be selling this phone as it just don't work!. I now have a Samsung D500 - which is just great, the best thing since slice bread!!!

• Battery Life

• O2

Reviewers Network