BSA Lightning Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

billyboy.'s review of BSA Lightning

“I am new to airgunning, and wanted a weapon that was...”

Written on: 15/04/2001 by billyboy. (1 review written)

light! at 6.5 llbs, pin point accurate, easy to handle. I have fitted the theoben gas ram (£55) and the recoil is minimal. It is whisper quite, just a good gun at a brilliant price.

none, but the spring is noisy! if you keep it in.

General Comments
I am new to airgunning, and wanted a weapon that was cheap, just in case I did'nt get hooked.

The spring action is noisy and harsh, upgrade to a gas strut and you can still see through the scopes at your target when you fire. The trajectory seems very flat until about 35-40yards ,and then needs about 1inch up , but at 10, 25 yards hits target.

Its a bargain.

• Accuracy

• Handling

Silly.'s Response to 1684_billyboy.'s Review

Written on: 11/04/2002

I have bought a Lightning and a Theoben gas ram and I am trying to fit it but I am finding it very hard to compress it becuase is very stiff. How did you manage to fit it? Thanks.

Srrb's Response to 1684_billyboy.'s Review

Written on: 01/03/2006

I want to get a gas stut for my BSA ligting,i have had it for 3years now and thought of upgrading it.how do you fit it.

Srrb's Response to 1684_billyboy.'s Review

Written on: 01/03/2006

I want to get a gas stut for my BSA ligting, i have had it for 3 years now and thought of upgrading it. How do you fit it.

45007_Useless.'s Response to 1684_billyboy.'s Review

Written on: 20/10/2002

how do you actually fit the theoben gas strut
email me please on gordon@squires89.fsnet.co.uk