Gamo P-800 Review

Twins.'s review of Gamo P-800

“We are two twin brothers that live in a small town...”

Written on: 07/12/2002 by Twins. (1 review written)

This is a war gun they last forever even in the hands of young shooters, very good to pest control and plinking. The plastic which they are made of is very strong. Is a very safe gun, almost impossible to shoot by imself (like other guns we know)

Is very dificult cock the barrel because the spring is very strong (we only have 13 years old) The rear shight is not good

General Comments
We are two twin brothers that live in a small town near Melbourne we do everithing together, our region is very savage and and we don't have much to do.
One year ago we bought two Gamo p-800 for hunt desert rats, snakes and birds. In the begining we couldn't hit a can at 12 yards but with many hours of training, our hiting percentage was becoming better, one day my brother kill one small bird at 16 yard with a clean shoot in the head. That day is a mark in our lives we love to hunt and we love the Gamo p-800, is a gun almost perfect and is not expensive we give 10 stars to this gun. Try it and you will become a fan of it.

Bertie's Response to 56424_Twins.'s Review

Written on: 26/09/2003

Twins eh? Yeah, I know who you are now with your obvious love of handguns. You were in one of the Godfather films and you came to a sticky end in some Opera House. How come you ended up in Australia?
<br>Seriously though, I loved reading your review and I can well imagine your "savage" countryside. A little of that here wouldn't go amiss - it would make a nice change for some. I'm quite well off as I have the Welsh Wilderness on my doorstep with plenty of rabbits and woodpigeons. Low calorie meat for the weightwatcher.
<br>Keep shooting, Twins, and maybe one day you may be in an Olympic team - if not, you'll have plenty of fun.

Spitfire004's Response to 56424_Twins.'s Review

Written on: 15/08/2004

No use smk spitfires.

151579_Danco1987's Response to 56424_Twins.'s Review

Written on: 08/05/2004

using marksman pointed pellets at 15 yards max you can hunt rabbits and pigeons!!

Bertie's Response to 56424_Twins.'s Review

Written on: 20/02/2004

nickbmx..
<br>
<br>No, I don't own a P-800. I have the S&W 586, the Makarov and a Crosman 338. The ME of these pistols is insufficient to reliably kill anything but a bumble-bee IMO. That's if you can hit it. I can't see the P-800 being any different.
<br>
<br>Treat these CO2 guns as ideal for target shooting and plinking and having FUN. Look through the feedback to various reviews especially for posts by 'Debunker' as he knows his stuff on these things.
<br>Take care mate.

Nickbmx's Response to 56424_Twins.'s Review

Written on: 19/02/2004

bertie do you have a p-800? have ever had a kill with it? if so what range and pest?