O2 X1 Review

• Style

angel1986's review of O2 X1

☆☆☆☆☆
O2 X1

“Please don't buy this phone, the O2 X1 is the biggest...”

Written on: 22/01/2005 by angel1986 (1 review written)

There are no good points about this phone.

Everything.

General Comments
Please don't buy this phone, the O2 X1 is the biggest waste of money ever! I bought it last Jan and it was fine for 1 month then little faults appeared but I couldn't be bothered to take it to the shop so I put up with it. Then it would freeze all the time and not send texts/make calls. I took it to the shop and they sent it away for repairs as they said it was a common fault and they could not mend it so they replaced it with the promise that it would not happen again. The same thing happened so it got repaired. Then it would not send msm. I read on this web site by another angry user that if it breaks 3 times you are entitled to a 3 upgrade so I went to the shop and demanded this which I got. I asked nicely for my money back as I had to pay to travel to the shop every time I needed to hand it in or collect it and it was costing me to much but they refused and said it was against their policy, even though I have a right they kept refusing. I was promised that if I took the upgrade n it faulted then I could get my money back so I agreed. Guess what the O2 X2 has faults as well so I went back again to the shop and they sent it away and repaired it. I asked for my money back and was refused again and told the X1 has faults that cant be repaired but the X2 can be mended so I could not have my money back. They keep giving my phones that don't work but refuse to give me my money back. I'm going to wait and if it faults again I'm going to try and get my money back and if they don't I'm going to the trading standards as they should give everyone their money back if it's a manufacturing fault which it is. This phone has caused so much stress to me it's not worth it but I cant afford to buy another so I'm going to fight them for the money I deserve.

• Battery Life

• O2

Reviewers Network