iMusicShare.com www.imusicshare.com Review

• Quantity Of Music

• Ease Of Use

stephanie2's review of iMusicShare.com www.imusicshare.com

“iMusicShare.com - My name is Stephanie and went in...”

Written on: 15/01/2005 by stephanie2 (1 review written)

Great customer support

None

General Comments
iMusicShare.com - My name is Stephanie and went in imusicshare web sight not to long ago and I was looking for a certain soundtrack that the website said they had so I paid for the service and when I tried to look for the songs I had difficulties finding them. I wrote an e-mail to one of customer service people. I got a response from one of the customer service representatives. He asked me what song I was looking for, found it and e-mailed it to me. By the end of the night because I really wanted the soundtrack to the movie The Idolmaker he offered to look for the soundtrack and e-mail all the songs. We need more people like him.

I have to tell he has been the best person I have dealt with in a long time. He has been very patient with me and helped me with no problem. He found the songs I was looking for and sent them to me with no questions asked. He deserves more then a Thank You from me but being on a computer and talking to someone through e-mail, it's kind of hard to do or say more then a Thank You.

• Quantity Of Music