Sony Ericsson T200 Review

• Reception

• Style

The Amazing One.'s review of Sony Ericsson T200

Sony Ericsson T200

“This phone is the best I have ever had. It has five...”

Written on: 04/12/2002 by The Amazing One. (1 review written)

Look really cool, good reception, good battery life, the games are really cool, and the blue backlit screen is really sexy.

The ringtones go a bit fast, but that's it!

General Comments
This phone is the best I have ever had. It has five really good games, looks great, and the battery life lasts quite a long time. Altough the ringtones go slightly fast, there aren't any other bad things about it, as the ringtones are only a tiny part of the phone.
All my friends are well jealous of me, and it's really good having an attatchable camera.
Also, I have dropped this phone loads of times, being the clumsy person that I am, and it hasn't got a scratch! I'd recommend this phone highly to anyone wanting an affordable sleek, sexy and really really great phone!

• Reception

• Style

56021_Helenarinabinabompkin.'s Response to The Amazing One.'s Review

Written on: 05/12/2002

This review was really helpful and I decided after reading it to buy the phone! Thanks! You really are the amazing One! Come on! Who else agrees with me?!?

66586_Man.'s Response to The Amazing One.'s Review

Written on: 20/01/2003

Hi Helena,
your comment is really good one and it helped me taking my decision.
thanks