Chanel Coco Review

• Strength of Scent

jasonwebb's review of Chanel Coco

Chanel Coco

“Chanel Coco: As a man, I have to admit that this

Written on: 14/01/2005 by jasonwebb (9 reviews written)

Distinctive, sophisticated & addictive

Price

General Comments
Chanel Coco: As a man, I have to admit that this perfume drives me wild. After the first time I smelled this fragrance (on a previous girlfriend, about thirteen years ago) I was hooked.

At first it is a shock to the senses and quite sharp, but after the initial response you get a very sophisticated mix of exotic spices and a the musky aroma.

It is the only perfume that I can tell someone is wearing straight away whenever I enter a room, even so, the smell is not overpowering, but does seem to hang in the air and lasts very well.

My wife can put this on in the morning, when going out to a wedding for example and will not need to refresh it at all during the day.

The only drawback to this perfume is the price, which of course is typical chanel, at around £50 for a small bottle of the perfume. You can get the EDT and various soaps and creams with the fragrance at a very reasonable price though (from around £9.00 - £30.00), if you just want to try it out.

But take it from me, once you have been hooked on the aroma of this perfume, you will not mind treating your wife / girlfriend to a bottle, as soon as you can.

• Up to 8 hours