La Redoute www.redoute.co.uk Review

janofbristol's review of La Redoute www.redoute.co.uk

“La Redoute Clothing Catalogue: If you want to return...”

Written on: 13/01/2005 by janofbristol (1 review written)

La Redoute has a good range of items at reasonable prices

Inability to understand the concept of how the 'returns policy' works, poor sizing, slow delivery and poor customer relations.

General Comments
La Redoute Clothing Catalogue: If you want to return items to La Redoute that dont fit/arrived too late/just don't like? forget it! It seems to me that La Redoute does not fully understand how the mail order returns policy works! I am/have been running several catalogues for many years, where items are ordered and returned with no problems, yet La Redoute have recently informed me that I return too many items! Drawing their attention to their '14 days approval period, during which all customers are entitled to cancel and return their order' as stated in their catalogues, I was informed that if the matter didnt improve they would cancel my account, suggesting I 'chose more carefully'! New catalogue, new order placed. Just received letter from them. (I'd ordered and returned 3 items since the 'warning'(2 didn't fit, 1 was delayed stock, not 5 weeks as promised but over 2 months, why would I want it then?). To say 'as there has been no improvement' my new order cannot be accepted and my account is now closed. What a cheek! Stay clear of this company, there's no room for error.

• none

• A few weeks late