Sony CyberShot DSC-P51 Review

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

gloayala's review of Sony CyberShot DSC-P51

Sony CyberShot DSC-P51

“What a shame that a camera that cost $300 seems to...”

Written on: 08/01/2005 by gloayala (1 review written)

When the camera worked it was easy to work and I loved it... key word "loved"...

Like the few reviews I have seen, the screen went totally blank, I have purchased new batteries thinking that it was...

General Comments
What a shame that a camera that cost $300 seems to break down so suddenly... I could understand if it fell or something but it never did! I think that this is the last digital I will buy, I am gonna stick with the old fashioned 35mm store developed pictures :) Oh well if I have to wait an hour for pics :)

• Battery Life

• 6 - 12 Months

Time Digital Camera Owned

• Image Quality

Aaaimauto's Response to gloayala's Review

Written on: 01/06/2009

I have taken 14,000 photos with my trusty Cybershot and it is still going. The battery case door broke when I dropped the camera on the driveway. Tape it shut and keep on taking great pics. I have used it for Ebay and had many comments over the years about how clear and professional my close-ups look. All the bad comments I see here are from those that must have run over it with their car. No dark screen for me. The people that are happy with their products never think to share their good stories. I am no pro and if it lasts me and still works it will last anyone. I recently purchased a back-up unit on Ebay for $31.00 and it to works great. So stop complaining!!! Nothing but Sony for me.