Sharp GX10 Review

• Reception

• Style

realsweetgirl's review of Sharp GX10

Sharp GX10

“I've had my phone about two months, I didn't pay for...”

Written on: 07/01/2005 by realsweetgirl (1 review written)

Big colour screen, very clear, java games, ring tones, large storage space.

Small SMS storage, scratches easily, internet and mms locked to vodafone

General Comments
I've had my phone about two months, I didn't pay for it, it was a gift so I can't complain about the price although when they first came out I was disgusted. The phone itself is great, not too big, but not too small that you will lose it. As I mentioned the outer case scratches quite easily. The java games, ringtones and WAP are brilliant, and the storage is immense. Unfortunately I can't say the same for amount of SMS it holds... could of been better. The picture ID calling is great but only works if the numbers are stored to the phone, and it has a large capacity for many numbers. It has an easy to navigate menu system, but I struggled to find some of the things as I have been used to Nokias for so long and it was a sudden change. Before this phone I had the Nokia 7250i and I thought the camera on that was amazing. Well this beats it hands down, the camera, picture quality and reaction time on this phone is great. (on the Nokia it had a habit of storing a photo 2 secs later when the person had moved). Overall I think this phone is excellent and would definitely recommend it to anyone.

• Battery Life