Grand Theft Auto GTA San Andreas (PS2) Review

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

cjlethal777's review of Grand Theft Auto GTA San Andreas (PS2)

Grand Theft Auto GTA San Andreas (PS2)

“When I popped Grand Theft Auto GTA San Andreas in my...”

Written on: 07/01/2005 by cjlethal777 (1 review written)

Addictive Gameplay
Some of the best voice acting I have heard
Full Player Customization

Weak player models
May get a little repetitive after awhile
Some copies of this game break in the PS2 (My friend and I had copies and they broke inside the PS2 during our gameplay)

General Comments
When I popped Grand Theft Auto GTA San Andreas in my PS2, and started playing it, I had realized again why I loved the GTA series again, only this GTA is one of the most innovative in the line of nex-gen GTA games. It expands the map to that of 3 times the size of Vice City's borders, and has many fun things to do inbetween, like betting on horse races or hustling money with playing pool. The story is remarkable, and the voice-overs are fantastic, it actually sounds like they put their heart in their character's voices. But there is always a darkside to a great game, and unfortunately, there are some to this one as well, but hey, there are only some. The horrendous player models with the annoying blocky hands and how they move those hands while they are talking is mind straining. As much as I hate to admit it, there is A LOT to do in San Andreas, but, after a while, this stuff may get a little too repetitive, and you will see it after popping it in your PS2 for the 50th time (believe me, your gonna be playing this game a lot and often). But all the good stuff put in the game is more than enough to make up for the bad points. In the end, I would give GTA : San Andreas a 9 / 10.

• Graphics