Nokia 5210 Review

• Reception

• Style

Charlie Kininmonth.'s review of Nokia 5210

Nokia 5210

“I was on my third Nokia 5210 mobile phone in 12...”

Written on: 03/12/2002 by Charlie Kininmonth. (1 review written)

The 5210, for a rugged phone, it is very small & light, we see the first manifestations of new fun and time wasting features such as picture editor and thermometerm, but don't expect them to be amazing, as they are the first versions. I held mine under a running tap (clutching my guarentee tightly) and it still worked perfectly. Great useful features such as silence then reject/accept, setting your profiles to expire (great when you want to sleep in)

Reception isn't that great, delayed reaction to button presses (rarely)

General Comments
I was on my third Nokia 5210 mobile phone in 12 months. I like to have a good phone but if I buy the best, I will lose a lot of money when it inevitably breaks in the near future. So I buy mid range phones generally, 3310, 3330, 3330. These never lasted more than 4 months. I am a clumsy person and my phone gets dropped often. This phone practically bounces back into your hand when you drop it. Feature wise, it is a substantial upgrade of the 3330, which in turn is an upgrade of the 3310. It has lots of features that we wish our old phones had, and it doesn't break the bank either. Add these features to a small, light, stylish, practically indestructable handset at a reasonable price, and you have a winner.

• Reception

• Style

64061_Bob.'s Response to 55489_Charlie Kininmonth.'s Review

Written on: 10/01/2003

Pure luck you did not ruin it under the tap. It is Splash resistant NOT waterproof remember. Nokia would not have replaced it