Acoustic Solutions DS 633 Review

• Sound Quality

Artist's review of Acoustic Solutions DS 633

Acoustic Solutions DS 633

“Well I unpacked this with excitment after reading the...”

Written on: 04/01/2005 by Artist (4 reviews written)

Good Price - smart looking.

Buzz from sub.

General Comments
Well I unpacked this with excitment after reading the reviews for it's sister suround system (Acoustic Solutions DS533) the main reason I bought this one instead of the DS533 was because I did not really need the stands and I thought the extra power (100w instead of 70w) would be nice.

Well the system does sound good with loads of bass...BUT I have a constant buzz coming from the sub that is just too annoying to put up with. So tomorrow it's going back in exchange for the DS533 I just hope that one does not have this bug..

Damn shame though as I think this would be a great system if this noisy sub bug (take note acoustic soloutions) was sorted...

• Sound Quality

Artist's Response to Artist's Review

Written on: 06/01/2005

Just wanted to add that I bought the Acoustic Soloutions DS533 and it's Superb! No buzz and brilliant sound..
<br>
<br>Recommend it !!

Centralfm's Response to Artist's Review

Written on: 07/01/2005

After reading you review and some of the other reviews on here, I was quite worried to unpack my DS633, which I'd bought from Argos just before christmas (2004).
<br>But I can happily say that my DS633 is near perfect.
<br>The sub does not hum, and there is only a small amount of white noise coming from the speakers during the quiet moments.
<br>So I can only say that I highly reccommend the Acoustic Solutions DS633.