Webley Longbow Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

bej's review of Webley Longbow

“I've owned my Webley longbow for a few weeks now and...”

Written on: 01/01/2005 by bej (1 review written)

Excellent value, powerful, nice stock, fairly light compared to other makes of its type.

General Comments
I've owned my Webley longbow for a few weeks now and have found it to be an excellent weapon. It is very accurate and easy to use. The only problem I have had is that the pellets I was recommended (ELEY WASPS .22) seem to need enormous effort to be pushed into the breech can anyone tell me why? or tell me what pellets to use?

• Accuracy

• Handling

Mibii's Response to bej's Review

Written on: 15/01/2005

I have one in 0.177 and it loves air arms 4.51

233526_Ralphbutler's Response to bej's Review

Written on: 12/03/2006

The .22 calibre Elay Wasp pellets come in two different sizes; 5.5mm and 5.6mm. The 5.6mm Elay Wasps are made slightly larger as to accomodate the fractionally larger barrels on some german airguns and will therefore feel tighter in the barrel of a gun such as the longbow. If the lid of the tin is blue you have the 5.6mm Wasps. 5.5mm Wasps come in a tin with a purple lid.

Markone234's Response to bej's Review

Written on: 07/06/2005

my longbow likes JSB Exact

Mibii's Response to bej's Review

Written on: 15/01/2005

My Long Bow loves air arm 4.51mm.