Bosch SHU4302 Review

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

mary.'s review of Bosch SHU4302

“This dishwasher with its stainless steel interior and...”

Written on: 28/11/2002 by mary. (1 review written)

very quiet

control panel and water intake valve break down within two years. Mechanical parts which are invisible to consumer are cheaply made

General Comments
This dishwasher with its stainless steel interior and hidden heating element and no centre post really appealed to me. Unfortunately - what I couldn't see were plastic tabs for the control panel instead of metal that break within two years and a shoddy, plastic inferior water intake valve that caused the water to keep coming - even when the unit was unplugged and turned off and a major, major flood. You need great insurance for this expensive piece of junk.

63170_Sibel.'s Response to 54126_mary.'s Review

Written on: 07/01/2003

Mine broke down after 2 years too.

Dave R.'s Response to 54126_mary.'s Review

Written on: 28/02/2003

I have owned this unit for less than 3 years and this is the second time it needs repair the machine cost me $600 to buy it and $195 for the first repair. I am still waiting to hear from the repair company who is 60 miles from my home what the cost will be this time, I believe I could have bought two maytags for the money I spent on this hunk of Junk .