Braun Oral-B Professional Care 7000 Power Toothbrush Review

• Style

• Service & Support

macman's review of Braun Oral-B Professional Care 7000 Power Toothbrush

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 7000 Power Toothbrush

“Braun Oral-B Professional Care 7000 Power Toothbrush:...”

Written on: 18/12/2004 by macman (8 reviews written)

Rechargable, 2- Speeds, ( I use the low speed after a rinse for final polish) Best of all, no stabbing your gums with your toothbrush. (If you have ever done that, you will know how painfull it is!!)

Tad Bit noisey, and tends to tingle your hands a bit, but those bristles are sweeping at over 8000 sweeps a miniute, thats 133.3 sweeps per second!!! Imagine trying to do that with a manual toothbrush...the mess...the casualties....IMPOSSIBLE!!

General Comments
Braun Oral-B Professional Care 7000 Power Toothbrush: I was never sure about owning an electric toothbrush. I always thought that it would be a waste of time. Indeed after reading some of the experts advice, most electric toothbrushes are!

However, I was reading an article about dental hygene and I read that the electric brushes that rotate are the only ones that currently do the job properly! It was also suggested that the Braun ones are particularly good.

So I decided to give this one a go, as it was the only one in my store that offered a ROTORY SWEEPING action head, it also vibrates. To shift those stubborn stains.

My biggest problem is that I have Impacted Wisdom teeth. Anywone who has this problem knows that they start to hurt if you dont keep them clean. After using this toothbrush, I have not experinced any pain since!

• 1-6 months

Owned Product For

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Jimsdub's Response to macman's Review

Written on: 03/12/2005

Thanks. Good objective review. My daughter wants an electric toothbrush for Christmas. Decision now made thanks to your review.