TGI Fridays Review

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Kanarki's review of TGI Fridays

“All the orgasmic sound you can muster is just how...”

Written on: 14/12/2004 by Kanarki (24 reviews written)

OH MY GOD!

General Comments
All the orgasmic sound you can muster is just how TGI's food should be described! I have only been there once with about fifteen people and have made a point to make time to find my nearest one so I can go again! If your having a party TGI's is the best place, they lavish you with mass amounts of food and drink and as much attention as you can handle. When I went they were having some sort of anniversary celebration of their own so they gave us these cards to fill out which meant we received a drink each free. These were no stingy drinks and in the American style everything at TGI's is BIG! I had a huge Magarita and my Huge burger with all the extras was followed closely by a gigantic chocolate sundae. Please bear in mind that I'm usually a fussy eater and can just about make room for dinner let alone dessert( I'm not on any diet it's just the way I am) so when I was able to stuff my face with these huge portions you can imagine just how good the food was.

Seriously if you know any fussy eaters like me take em to TGI's that'll fix em.

Food is decently priced for what and how good it is but you will find yourself going overboard with a budget anyway because you will find yourself able to eat so much.

• £5-10

Average cost per head

• First time

How often do you eat here?

• Lively

Atmosphere

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

• Surrey (I think)

Restaurant name & location

191843_Marine Gurl's Response to Kanarki's Review

Written on: 03/05/2005

This place is awesome...It has just the perfect atmosphere, and the service was great. A friend of mine had been there before and the only reason why he wanted to go was because there is a smoking section so that turned me on to the place. When I walked in the front door I was just amazed, by the way it was decorated and while we were eating we were very close to the bar and we heard the bartenders introducing themselves to customers. I was so amazed by how welcoming these people are, and not only do they do it because they feel they need to, I think they really love what they do and since, I was there 2 weeks ago I have gone back 3 more times. I love it there!

Cptman's Response to Kanarki's Review

Written on: 20/04/2008

I disagree with this review because..this review is four years old see the more recent ones for an up to date assessment!