Hikaru Hayashi,Kimiko Morimoto, How to Draw Manga Costume Encyclopedia Volume 1 Review

ReinaLockheart's review of Hikaru Hayashi,Kimiko Morimoto, How to Draw Manga Costume Encyclopedia Volume 1

Hikaru Hayashi,Kimiko Morimoto, How to Draw Manga Costume Encyclopedia Volume 1

Hikaru Hayashi,Kimiko Morimoto, How to Draw Manga...

Written on: 14/12/2004 by ReinaLockheart (1 review written)

It gives you a lot of information, focusing on one bit of clothing each time. The book is so huge, it takes a while, but is so fun to do.

My friend is finding it super hard to get hold of, and when you actually get it, you really don't fancy sifting through page after page of jackets and stuff.

General Comments
Hikaru Hayashi,Kimiko Morimoto, How to Draw Manga Costume Encyclopedia Volume 1 - I was really excited to buy this book, the pictures on the cover are exactly the kind of clothes I'd want my character Reina to wear, but still, inside is a different story. As a result, you feel like you're getting you're money's worth. Sadly, inside there are few and far between styles of the front page, and it is lacking in men, whom I would have prefered to learn, as my drawing of men is shocking (in a bad way).

However, the book is sweet and helpful, and I'd still recommend it to a fan of manga, anime and 'How to...' in general.