Epson Photo Stylus R300 Review

• Quality

elchenuk's review of Epson Photo Stylus R300

Epson Photo Stylus R300

“I am extremely impressed by the Epson Photo Stylus...

Written on: 08/11/2004 by elchenuk (2 reviews written)

Borderless printing, 6 colour inks, prints on DVD/CDs, multi format card reader, direct printing via the front USB port, optional LCD screen.

To be honest I have yet to find one for the price of the printer.

General Comments
I am extremely impressed by the Epson Photo Stylus R300 printer which cost me less than £100!

I originally bought it because of the direct to CD printing but have been pleasantly surprised by the quality of print on A4 photo paper. The colous are rich and vibrant and the great advantage over my HP printer is that third party inks are great value and good quality.

I have had my printer for around 3 months now and have not found a fault with it, the card reader handles my XD and microdrives well without the need to switch my PC on I can print 30 photos at a cost of 4p per print which is cheaper than most labs. Printing A4 borderless on highest quality took about 30 seconds and they look stunning.

Overall I have to say that this is an exceptional piece of kit, it is just phenomenal that you can buy a printer with so many extras for such a cheap price - get one before Epson realise what they've done!