Pavoni Europiccola Review

• Style

• Service & Support

bryanneill's review of Pavoni Europiccola

Pavoni Europiccola

“It was impossible to produce a hot cup of espresso...”

Written on: 02/11/2004 by bryanneill (1 review written)

It was impossible to produce a hot cup of espresso with this Pavoni Europiccola Coffee & Espresso Machine. I have been making espresso for 15 years. This was my 3rd machine & I had high hopes. In the end I gave up after over a year of persisting. Luckily John Lewis accepted it's return & gave me a 90% refund. Looks great but doesn't work. All form and no function - typical Italian really.

• More than 1 year

Owned Product For:

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Wakefield's Response to bryanneill's Review

Written on: 01/05/2005

I too own this model and had similar high hopes that the beautiful style would be matched by good hot espresso coffee. But sadly so far I have been unable to get anything like it!
<br>I am at the point of deciding that it was a disatrous decision and cutting my losses.How any firm could market such a contraption I dont know-it ought to be in a museum not a coffee shop.

Ppapas9694's Response to bryanneill's Review

Written on: 29/09/2009

I thought the same when I first bought this machine, so I went back to Selfridges who told me the solution.
<br/>
<br/>When the boiler reaches temperature, run a burst of hot water through the gear before putting in the coffee loaded basket.
<br/>