Sony Ericsson K700i Review

• Reception

• Style

costlesscanine's review of Sony Ericsson K700i

Sony Ericsson K700i

“Hi, I've had a K700i on Vodafone for about two weeks...”

Written on: 02/11/2004 by costlesscanine (1 review written)

Awesome video recordings, can have upto 25 full length MP3 songs, the light at the back really helps to find things in dark places, cool screen quality....

General Comments
Hi, I've had a K700i on Vodafone for about two weeks now, my friend also have this phone but they are on O2. I think this is the best phone I've had until now, but I think there is a small flaw with the phones on Vodafone Live. I am not able to set any MP3 songs as ringtones or alarms where as my friend who is on O2 is. If anyone knows what the problem is kindly suggest.

• Battery Life

• Reception

• Style

Pcthug's Response to costlesscanine's Review

Written on: 03/11/2004

I have also heard about this problem with not being able to use MP3s as ring tones. I asked in a Vodafone shop and the salesman confirmed that it is correct because of the software Vodafone use. He also said that the icons aren`t 3d, but are a plain 2d with Vodafone. The guy also said this may be rectified in the future. I have decided to go for the O2 version because of this.
<br>I received an email from Sony who state that their upgraded firmware is not suitble for the O2 version of the phone, and is only downloadble with a docking station (not the cheaper dcu11 able). Don't know if anyone can confirm this?
<br>
<br>MATT

Stunt Gerbil's Response to costlesscanine's Review

Written on: 08/11/2004

Excuse me for being a bit dumb but how do you get the torch to work? Had my K700i a little while and love it.