Siemens S45 Review

• Reception

• Style

Nio.'s review of Siemens S45

Siemens S45

“I found this to be a very good handset. I was...”

Written on: 16/11/2002 by Nio. (1 review written)

Small, light, stylish, excellent functions, good storing space, ships with data kit. Marvelous battery life and very short charging time.

Navigation buttons are a bit small for big fingers like mine. Ringtones sounds less than good

General Comments
I found this to be a very good handset. I was overjoyed when I opened the box and found a data cable and software. The functions are very impressive and you can store many things on the phone. You can even create folders and save files on the phone. Lots of storage space in phonebooks and contact list. The battery lasts for ages and takes under and hour to recharge fully. The GPRS work very good as well as the W@P. The volume is a bit low for me, but acceptable. The only negative points are the terrible ringtones. It sounds like a C25. The navigation buttons are a bit small, but much better than the Ericsson T65, and the navigation key in the middle can be used to perform almost all functions as well as confirmation button. All in all a great little phone with some serious applications and all the stuff that I need.

• Reception