Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop Elite Review

• Quality

CUL8R's review of Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop Elite

Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop Elite

“The Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop Elite has an...”

Written on: 27/10/2004 by CUL8R (1 review written)

Big delete key, key feedback, comfort, material quality, stunning looks, long battery life, just about everything about it!

Really hard to find.

General Comments
The Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop Elite has an absolutely fantastic keyboard and mouse. I have used two Microsoft keyboard and mouse sets before and every time the items prove how good of a decision is to buy these products. I simply cannot use other keyboards with enjoyment after these. The hand rest of the keyboard is made of a elegant leather like material that you would not want to remove your hands off it. The whole set gives you the feeling of being 'elite'. The 'My Favorites' keys (there are five of them) are placed on the left top corner that are easy to reach, so you can easily assign functions to them for quick access. The media centre works just about with every media program I used and they make life so much easier. The mouse fits perfect to my palm and feels very nice. Although I don't really utilize the extra two buttons on the left side they are like a bonus to me. The battery life of the whole set is absolutely marvellous! I use them average about 3-4 hours every day and I haven't replaced the batteries of the keyboard yet (It's been 3 months) and I've been using the mouse for about the last 2 months. It is better than what you would expect any wireless keyboard and mouse, that's for sure.

I 100% recommend this product to everyone, and those who would think that the layout of delete, home, end, pg dn, pg up is different I have only one suggestion. This new layout proves that the first one was definately not the right one. Once you get used to it you see that how this is much much better. Well done Microsft, well done indeed.

• Quality

Walkerm's Response to CUL8R's Review

Written on: 01/03/2005

Well, with a review like that I could do only one thing. Go and get one... Thanks for that, very useful.