Cheat Planet, www.cheatplanet.com Review

euanhopper10's review of Cheat Planet, www.cheatplanet.com

“Cheat Planet www.cheatplanet.com - I always go to...”

Written on: 21/10/2004 by euanhopper10 (1 review written)

Everthing you need is there for every modern console and their demo site is pretty good

There are a lot of pop-ups.

General Comments
Cheat Planet www.cheatplanet.com - I always go to cheatplanet first because there is such a wide selection of cheats, reviews and walkthroughs. It is very easy to get to the game you need cheats for because the writing is bold so you can see what you need to click on. The really only bad thing is that you are always pestered by pop-ups every time you go into a new menu but don't let that put you off because if you need cheats then get to this site NOW!

225456_Jensen's Response to euanhopper10's Review

Written on: 16/01/2006

I like cheat planet for hints, tips and cheats for all 15 of my games. I love this site more than any others . I recomend this cheat site to all my buddys . I went to a friends place, I said do you need any cheats from my fave web site cheat planet, so we went on and printed 6 sheets of Cheat Planet he has passed 2 games since with your help.