Digital Video Made Easy Review

pamelahw's review of Digital Video Made Easy

“I find the Digital Video Magazine extremely...”

Written on: 14/10/2004 by pamelahw (1 review written)

Being a beginner to video editing I enjoy the tutorials.
Editing Software Comparisons -- It's good to get a professional point of view as to which product to choose from.
Trials of various Editing programmes -- I have now purchased Adobe Premiere 1.5 Pro (I have had the opportunity of testing the product and like what I have tried).
Camcorder comparisons -- I have recently purchased the Canon XM2 as a result of information supplied in this magazine.
Effects information for digital videos with free samples.

Magazines are hard to come by -- not sure if they are supplied monthly -- please could someone let me know.

General Comments
I find the Digital Video Magazine extremely informative for a beginner like myself. The tutorials supplied with the various trial editing software have assisted me (in what I believe) to have made the correct decision for my video editing purposes. The Camcorder comparisons has been a tremendous help in educating me as to what is necessary for my needs. I have purchased a really good camcorder and have ordered Adobe Premier Pro 1.5 with the special offer from Matrox RTX100 Graphic card, thanks to the Digital Video Magazine. When is the next magazine coming out? I have managed to get issues 15, 16 & 17 and am looking forward to the next issue.

Pam Beaty