Proclear Compatibles Review

vitabrevis's review of Proclear Compatibles

Proclear Compatibles

Proclear Compatibles - I was new to contacts and the...”

Written on: 07/10/2004 by vitabrevis (2 reviews written)

Very comfortable, good for extended daily wear, don't dry out when in commercial air-conditioned buildings like a mall or Home Depot, eliminated the need for rewetting drops.

More expensive than most, no marking on lens to indicate if inside out or not.

General Comments
Proclear Compatibles - I was new to contacts and the ones that came from the eye doctor along with the coupon for a free eye exam were not that comfortable, this was my first pair and after about a month I lost one down the drain. As a result, I purchased these from my eye doctor after looking online for something different because before I had to add rewetting drops throughout the day and especially when I was in large buildings they were fairly cold from the air conditioning my eyes would begin to feel dry almost immediately. These are supposed to be very high in water content and so I gave them a try. I was amazed at how comfortable they were compared to my old ones. I put in and sometimes forget that I even have contacts. This is only a problem if I go to sleep and forget to take them out. All in all I would highly recommend these to someone who has problems with itching eyes or eyes that dry out.