O2 X1 Review

• Reception

• Style

X102sdcreview's review of O2 X1

O2 X1

“Within a couple of days of receiving my X1 which I...”

Written on: 06/10/2004 by X102sdcreview (1 review written)

Good looking phone, light, compact.

Repeatedly freezing, switching off and overall not a very reliable phone.

General Comments
Within a couple of days of receiving my X1 which I obtained through Sainsburys Mobiles the X1 started the freezing mode. I was advised (after several phone calls) to remove the Sim replace it and the phone would be ok!! Wrong! I have put up with the phone continually Freezing and switching Off on me for longer than I should have until it would just switch off as soon as I switched it on. In August I took it to Carphone Warehouse where after two weeks they advised the phone was beyond repair and 02 were automatically upgrading the X1s with X2s. However after only a couple of weeks of having the X2 this to is starting some old problems, freezing, it had completely lost the tones on when I switch on the phone, incoming calls etc. I am afraid I would not rate either the X1 or X2 and would advise anyone to stay clear of either of these phones.

• Battery Life

• 02

Reviewers Network