Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Review

ktav1's review of Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula

Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula

Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula - I first discovered...”

Written on: 04/10/2004 by ktav1 (1 review written)

The scent - sweet and natural
Moisturising
Can be used as aftersun

Very thick - hard to squeeze out of bottle

General Comments
Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula - I first discovered Palmers Cocoa Butter approx 16 years ago, when it was a free gift with a magazine - in those days I was a poor student, and couldn't afford to buy the full-sized product - instead I bought several copies of the magazine which was giving it away - of course the amount I spent on mags would have paid for a whole bottle!

The amazing scent struck me first - its sweet and makes my mouth water. It smells beautiful, like creamy white chocolate. Every time I wear it, people comment on the smell - men in particular love it!

The lotion is very thick, which means it takes hours to squeeze out as much as I need to completely slather my body with! I find it easier to take off the cap, rather than try to squeeze it through the small hole. however, that's my only complaint with this lotion - it smoothes and de-stresses my skin. The smell alone is enough to put me in a good mood for the rest of the day!

It's recommended as an aftersun lotion too - I find it works beautifully for this. It's also recommended for improving appearance of scars, and stretchmarks. I often give Palmers Cocoa Butter products as gifts to pregnant friends - it's ideal for the expectant father to massage on mummy's tummy - the smell aids the romantic mood, and ensures that the parents get to enjoy some of the pregnancy together!

The bottle costs approx £3 and lasts for at least a month (I often use it twice a day).

Please don't be fooled by other, cheaper or prettier packaged products - their synthetic scents are ALWAYS disappointing, and the lotions are so thin and watery, it's never worth saving a few pence, because you'd gain no sensual pleasure from using inferior products!

Palmers make a wide range of products including lip balm, mother and baby products, shampoo and conditioner. The smell of their body oil is out of this world - I'm never without a bottle of oil to add to my bath, or to use in romantic massage sessions!

Enjoy x

184281_Ruby's Response to ktav1's Review

Written on: 24/02/2005

A Palmers girl to the end love, I can't live without it.
<br>I slather it on just after a shower twice a day and feel so yummy from the smell and smooth all over feeling it gives me! A big thumbs up for Palmers!