Panasonic ES8093 Review

MichaelMichael's review of Panasonic ES8093

Panasonic ES8093

Panasonic ES8093 - I have been using this shaver for...”

Written on: 03/10/2004 by MichaelMichael (1 review written)

Close, build quality

Price, no hard case

General Comments
Panasonic ES8093 - I have been using this shaver for two months now, and I cannot tell you how good it is.

I was using a Philishave before which I thought was close, I also have a Braun which was a unwanted Xmas gift that I used while I was in the US for a few months.

I can honestly say that using this shaver dry with a pre-shave it's amazing, but with shave foam or King of Shaves it truly in my opinion is the best shaver in the world. I really liked the Philishave, the reputation of the company and the rotary method, which was a sort of mental block for me as my father had always used them too. But the Panasonic is the daddy and after a month it was close as my Mac 3. Period.

The Sonic clean is amazing, it really cleans the razor and there is no need for a base station like with my Braun, and it does as good a job. Bit of hand soap press sonic clean wash dry, bada bing bada bow.

Recommend to anybody.