Haven Holidays, Primrose Valley Review

• Facilities

• Proximity to local amenities

• Proximity to local attractions

shell04's review of Haven Holidays, Primrose Valley

“I loved it at Primrose Valley. The best thing was the...”

Written on: 25/09/2004 by shell04 (1 review written)

It was the best holiday I ever had.

The fact I had to go home.

General Comments
I loved it at Primrose Valley. The best thing was the night time entertainment in the Windsor's family room. This room had the best entertainment in it with the best staff but I got to say Ash was the best. and even though the bar was packed it's just a sign of how good it was the fact everyone wanted to be there. I just can't wait to go there again some day and hopefully Ash will still be there.

Ilovaashdavies's Response to shell04's Review

Written on: 16/10/2004

Go on girl i've been going to primrose valley for the last 2 years and 3 times in each year I love it with all my heart, Ash is absolutley brill on stage and is soo fit. I've got 37 pounds worth of ash photos all over my bedroom and he will hopefully be there again next year. You go gal! All my luv!

Shell04's Response to shell04's Review

Written on: 29/10/2004

hey this is for ilovaashdavies if you ever come on here again go on to www.haven-heaven.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=97 or www.activ9.co.uk and post a message
<br>luv shell04 xx