Zanussi FL1012 Review

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

bilowe's review of Zanussi FL1012

“I bought my Zanussi FL1012 in 1987 and I am really...”

Written on: 21/09/2004 by bilowe (1 review written)

Everything about this old machine is good.

Not made anymore and no other machine made today has the reliability of this one!

General Comments
I bought my Zanussi FL1012 in 1987 and I am really embarassed with its reliability - It is so good!!

It has no rust, and the only parts needing replaced were the motor brushes 5-6 years ago. Alas, I think a drum mount bushing is beginning to fail and the programme dial is beginning to stick at certain washes. But that's not bad for 17years and 4 young children to wash for!!

What do I replace it with??

• More than 1 year

Owned Product For:

• n/a

Special Features

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Johnellis's Response to bilowe's Review

Written on: 03/01/2006

I'm looking to replace my washing machine - only because we've bought a new kitchen.I read the comments on this machine and looked at ours, turns out its a Zanussi FL1012 and we've had ours for 19 years without any problems.I was tempted to buy a Hotpoint but after reading some of the reports on your site it's back to the Zanussi shop for me.