O2 X1 Review

• Reception

• Style

b21dappastyla's review of O2 X1

O2 X1

“The O2 X1 is the best phone that I've ever had, it's...”

Written on: 20/09/2004 by b21dappastyla (1 review written)

Everything

Can't hear the alarm when I'm sleeping

General Comments
The O2 X1 is the best phone that I've ever had, it's the easiest thing to use once you get used to it and the features on it are great, I've had mine for about 9 months now and it's done me nothing but good all along. Some people say it freezes, switches off etc, but mine has never done that, it has frozen a few times when I'm finding the name to send a text but usually it's a great joy 2 use and that problem I've easily found a way to solve, when you're writing a text message, before you send it go back to the main menu so that the text message can be saved so that if it does switch off or freeze, you will be able to restore the message with ease:).and I can also use any network sim card on it as well even though its not dual band (according to the description) but mine works well on every network, I would really recommend this phone to anybody, it's a definite thumbs up.

• Battery Life