Written on: 16/09/2004 by sree (1 review written)
1) Next to china town
3)Rude staff, shady location
1) The Rooms at the Alexandra Apartment Hotel had a very bad smell of pets or some thing
2) The location of this hotel is shady. One wouldn't feel safe to step out of the room in the night
3) The guy at reception was very rude when asked for directions to nearest bank.
4) They claim to be close to attractions. But all attractions are far. CN tower is at least 30 mins drive away.
5) All amenities in the room are old.
Same management run the GRANGE apartment hotel too. please beware
As rated by our community of reviewers
" Very poorly run business " Read More
Written by Younicemetoo
" Don,t go to this shabby rip off joint or The Driftwood Inn " Read More
" Great Value " Read More
" One of the WORST hotels I've ever stayed at! " Read More
Written by MichelleMcDonald221
" Relaxing/ friendly " Read More
Written by jillmollinga