DED Ltd www.visualloyalty.net Review

robindfuller's review of DED Ltd www.visualloyalty.net

“As an owner of a fitness club in Kent, I came across...”

Written on: 16/09/2004 by robindfuller (1 review written)

With the actual card surface being visually updateable as point grow or decline, this system is unique and very attractive to any customer.

VisualLoyalty utilises a relatively new technology and may require a little research before investing in such a system.

General Comments
As an owner of a fitness club in Kent, I came across VisualLoyalty when searching the internet for a new type of loyalty scheme that would be different to the normal club cards you see in the larger stores. At first I wasn't quite sure what it was but after viewing the informative Virtual Demo on the website I knew then that this system was exactly what I had been looking for.

The difference to this system is that the card you get is called a leuco card. This means that the surface graphics and text can be changed or updated in conjunction with points added or removed. When my customers saw this, they were amazed and I often had people asking how it worked and where it came from.

Not only did I receive the cards and printer, I also got a custom made piece of software that was tailored to my business.

I would recommend VisualLoyalty to anyone as it's attractive, unique and a lot more affordable than any other systems I've seen.

• VisualLoyalty Basic, £1,595