Marks & Spencers Triple Chocolate Crunch Review

buta's review of Marks and Spencers Triple Chocolate Crunch

Marks and Spencers Triple Chocolate Crunch

“Was initially lured by the attractive cover of Triple...”

Written on: 27/08/2004 by buta (1 review written)

The oat clusters are really crunchy
a lot of white and dark chocolate rolls and truffle pieces

Very high in calories! (467kcal oer 100g without milk)

General Comments
Was initially lured by the attractive cover of Triple Chocolate Crunch while shopping during my lunch time at M&S. At first I was trying to opt for a healthy option but when I saw this, I just couldnt resist and gave in.

After opening the packet of cereal, I realised that that chocolate rolls were not as big as they appeared on the box and the "truffle" pieces were actually not really like truffles at all and should instead be described as fudge pieces instead.

So I spooned some out and tried my first spoonful without milk. The oat clusters were so crunchy and the chocolate rolls were a nice combination. The fudge bits are a bit hard but not too bad.

The recommmended serving size is 50g with semi skimmed milk. But let me tell you, 50g of this cereal is only a small cup. Extremely small cup. So if you are watching your weight, only buy this as an occassional treat. It is very addictive!

Oh and with milk, it is very perfect!