Fracture Skateboards Review

short_guy_jamie.'s review of Fracture Skateboards

“I bought my Fracture board after having a not-so-good...”

Written on: 31/10/2002 by short_guy_jamie. (1 review written)

These boards are light, have excellent griptape, plenty of pop and a nice big concave. The designs are quite good. Mine is plain red just with fractureuk on it and it's not too bad. It has good value for money and a big difference from my yucky hudson. I think these should be considered.

The designs are a wee bit bland but it's just a matter of opinion. The wheels are plain.

General Comments
I bought my Fracture board after having a not-so-good Hudson board and i'm really pleased with the outcome. This board is very good for beginners. The griptape is very...grippy??? The concave is the best i've seen yet and it has plenty of pop - about up to my chest. All in all, i think these boards should be considered heavily and not dismissed.

50087_Chris.'s Response to short_guy_jamie.'s Review

Written on: 11/11/2002

What a load of rubbish!!! These decks suck! Their cheap but i went through three in a fortnight! Anything over a three set = a fractured fracture!!

75357_Sk8Er.'s Response to short_guy_jamie.'s Review

Written on: 24/02/2003

I think think fracture boards are great. I've had many boards in my time and these board are great they will only break if you can't skate and can't land properly

59983_Tone.'s Response to short_guy_jamie.'s Review