Sony Ericsson T200 Review

• Reception

• Style

Miten.'s review of Sony Ericsson T200

Sony Ericsson T200

“When I first saw this Sony Ericsson T200 mobile phone...”

Written on: 31/10/2002 by Miten. (1 review written)

This phone had great features which I have not seen in any phone! It is one of the bests phones on the market today with great reception ........don't believe me! Go check it out yourself ;)

one bad point is that I cant seem to change the speed of the ringtones..........do you know how? tell me please!!!! haha

General Comments
When I first saw this Sony Ericsson T200 mobile phone first, it was love. Now that I'm using it (after Nokia 3330), it's not a big disappointment. Yeh! The ringtones are playing too fast...but so what! I didnt buy the phone for a ringtone! The Keypad is a convientient size and very easy to use
The Sony Ericsson is small, and looks cool and the blue blacklight is sweet. As somebody wrote, it's cheap, but it has many features, that makes it valuable. The reception is great and I don't have problem with it. The Display is great!
There are also some nice stuffs in T200. The background image, long SMS support, and probably much more ;)
My Conclusion is that this phone is great! and go and buy it!!!!!

• Reception

• Style

Olli.'s Response to Miten.'s Review

Written on: 19/11/2002

I totally agree with this comment. But I've got a problem. I can't find free ringtones for my t200. Do you know a site where you can find them and where they also are working (regular ericsson ringtones don't seem to work). Bye, Olivier

52987_Olli.'s Response to Miten.'s Review

Written on: 23/11/2002

I also have got problems with my battery. It lasts 3 or 4 days (approximately 100 hours) and it should last 200! I think a lot of people have this problem. I hate it. Before the t200 I had a Philips Ozeo, and I it could last one week and a half!

52850_Jrm.'s Response to Miten.'s Review

Written on: 23/11/2002

Try www.esato.com using ure wap..
Ive got problems with my battery life it usually lasts only for 1.5 days!!!