Konica Minolta Dimage Z2 Review

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

Digimaster's review of Konica Minolta Dimage Z2

Konica Minolta Dimage Z2

“I have had the Minolta Dimage Z2 camera for a month...”

Written on: 24/08/2004 by Digimaster (7 reviews written)

Lens quality, ease of use, small and compact, ZOOM!!, Movie Mode and full manual control.

LCD, EVF(electronic viewfinder) switch.

General Comments
I have had the Minolta Dimage Z2 camera for a month now. I have been taking great images with this camera. It has a high quality lens for razor sharp images and a 4 megapixel CCD that enables prints up to A4 size with great detail.

It has 10 optical zoom (38-380mm) and also 4 digital zoom and when combined together you have 40X. The movie mode is awsome it allows you to capture movies at 800X600 (SVGA) @15 frames per second untill you fill your memory card.

I bought a 256mb sd card which enambles me to capture 128 photos with the highest resolution and also about 5 minutes of movie recording with 800X600.

The only thing I hate about this camera is the EVF/LCD switch. It makes you feel that the camera will explode in your hands but I that does not worry me beacuse I prefer the LCD screen.

• Battery Life