O2 X1 Review

• Reception

• Style

Hollus's review of O2 X1

O2 X1

“My dad pays my contract, and every year he gets me a...”

Written on: 22/08/2004 by Hollus (1 review written)

My dad pays my contract, and every year he gets me a new contract - so in October when the phone had only been out a few weeks, I got the O2 X1 - at first I thought great, but then when I was at school it kept turning itself off - which is very annoying! Also - on the box there is a picture of an anolog clock on the front screen and I wasn't sure how to put it on - so I went into The Link to ask how to put it on and I was told that I had loads of software missing and was asked if I bought it from someone on the street!! So when I got home I rang O2 and explained what had happened, they said they would send me a bag and a brand new phone and I was to send the phone away - so I recieved my phone and thought great - it will work now - oh how I was wrong, I still didn't have half the software on it! So I rang them again and said that I would have to wait a month for a new phone and that there had been a lot of problems with them, so I get a new phone in a month, so I just left it, O2 were not very help full considering I have been a contract customer with them for the past 5 years - as for the phone, I was a bit annoyed that you can't get anything for it (ie wallpapers)and the games kept freezing, I think they rushed it to get a new product on the market before Christmas, I am sticking to Nokia's from now on.

• Battery Life