Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Review

zeb2704's review of Cavalier King Charles Spaniel

“This are great dogs and I would never be without one...”

Written on: 20/08/2004 by zeb2704 (1 review written)

Smashing dog for family & children. Small size but still active.Gets on with all dogs.

Health problems very prominent with this breed. Barney is my 4th cavalier & although every care was taken he still has bad health.

General Comments
This are great dogs and I would never be without one but due to their health issues you will have too accept that you will be extremely lucky if your pet lasts for his full life span.

They are happy go lucky dogs who take life in a cheerful mood. Inclined to be slightly disobedient they have the "are you calling me" attitude "oh, sorry didn't hear."

219921_Vivienne Souch's Response to zeb2704's Review

Written on: 06/12/2005

I have had my little ruby cavalier since she was 14 weeks old. She is now nearly 11 in a few weeks. Although she was diagnosed with a severe heart murmur when she was around 5, she has been a very happy wee dog despite her health problems. Tara has recently been put on second course of medication called vetmedin as she developed a cough. I have no children and my husband and i adore her. I notice her getting a bit slower now and dread to think what the next year holds, but what I can say is she has brought so much joy to our lives.
<br>