The Body Shop Brazil Nut Moisture Mask Review

elly5679's review of The Body Shop Brazil Nut Moisture Mask

The Body Shop Brazil Nut Moisture Mask

“Brazil Nut Moisture Mask - I used to use GHD...”

Written on: 19/08/2004 by elly5679 (1 review written)

Does what it says on the jar
lasts ages
good value
smells gorgeous!

None

General Comments
Brazil Nut Moisture Mask - I used to use GHD straightners which really dried out my hair. This made it really hard for me to grow it because it was just so brittle the ends were snapping!

I decided I needed to use a hair mask regularly to intensivly moisturise my hair. I used The Body Shop's 'Brazil nut moisture mask' which only cost £7. It worked a treat and smells gorgeous! It comes in a big 200ml tub which lasts ages and it had really made a difference to my hair. So if you have dry hair - definately use this. It is very good value, and I will continue to use it every week.

Freakette's Response to 166460_elly5679's Review

Written on: 18/11/2008

I am buying this product on this recommendation. GHD's have dried out my hair too! my hairdresser said 'GHD's don't cause this are you sure you aren't using cheaper ones?!' Eugh!
<br/>
<br/>I am desperate to have my hair back to being healthy!!